Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Saturday, December 12, 2009

First Blog

Well we are new to this. I will be doing the posts as Josh isnt much into the blog thing. We wanted a way to keep our friends and family updated on the status of our new family. Currently I am 36 weeks and 3 days with my due date being Jan 7th. As most everyone knows we are expecting a baby girl and are naming her Kinsey Peyton.

Because we are almost to D day we have pretty much everything ready for Kinseys arrival. Her nursery is almost complete and I think we have everything needed to take care of her. I am sure we will discover all of those little things that we missed and will have to make a mad dash for last minute.

I am writing this first post from work as it is a long, not too busy night. Therefore I will have to add pictures when I can edit this from home. I hope to utilize this blog as a way to keep everyone updated with pictures and posts as to how our new family is developing. Although I am new to this parenting thing so I may have a harder time keeping up with it than I anticipate
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment