Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Back to Work

The time has come.......I can no longer pretend to be a stay at home mom. I returned to work on April 2nd. I was SOOO nervous about coming back. First of all I had to leave my pretty little princess in the care of someone other than her mommy and daddy :( We could not have gotten any luckier. One of our really good friends Mandie is caring for Kinsey while I am at work. She is absolutely amazing!! She has an 8 month old little girl named Savannah. The girls get to hang out and play all day. Mandie is a super mom and cares for Kinsey as if she were her own. It is very comforting to know I can go to work and not worry about Kinsey throughout the day. I get pictures of the girls during the day and it puts a big smile on my face each time I receive one. I was also very nervous about coming back to work because I FINALLY got moved to the day shift and would be having a new partner. That is such a big adjustment coming back to a new shift and a new person to work with each day. In the end, I ended up being partners with the person who trained me during school. He is so great to work with and each day we had a blast. Working during the day makes me feel like a new person. I am actually awake when the world is. I can sleep well at night (well as good as can be expected being a mother of a 3 month old :))

All in all I could not be happier in life than I am right now. I absolutely love coming home to Kinsey each night. I love being at work during the day. I feel as if I am so blessed. God has done many wonderful things in my life and I could not be more grateful. 

P.S. EASTER pictures will shortly follow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment