Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Friday, April 9, 2010

I apologize

Ok so I have been a bit overwhelmed lately and got behind on updating on here. There are so many things I want to blog about but I must start with one at a time. Bear with me because after I post this entry I need to run a couple of errands and then hope to get another one posted tonight.

First things first. On April 1st Kinsey turned 3 Months!! I just cant believe it. Every day when I look at her it seems like she has grown so much or matured. It seems like when we go to bed at night and then wake up in the morning she has changed so much overnight. How sad but exciting at the same time!!!!!
Here are a few things she has been up to:
1. She usually goes to bed around 9 and will wake up one or two times to eat and will wake up for good between 830 and 930
2. She loves sitting up in her bumbo which has a tray you can attach to it. We sit toys on the tray and she will try so hard to grab at them.
3. She has recently fallen in love with baby einstein videos and will stare and babble at them for hours. (Its gives me some time to get things done:))
4.  She is quite the piggy eating between 4.5 and 6oz at a time
5. She still absolutely hates her crib and naps on the couch or in her swing and still sleeps with me.
6. She will babble and coo with anyone or anything in sight. It is sooo cute to watch.

Josh and I are amazed at the new things she learns each day. We just love her SOOO much!



                                                                       1 month:

2 months:


3 months:

0 comments:

Post a Comment