Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Tuesday, April 20, 2010

This is how I feel!!!!


This picture just says it all!!!!!!
This time of year just makes me soo happy!! The sun is shining and there are so many things I want to do. Last week Kinsey and I went to the ZOO with some friends. The weather was absolutely perfect. Kinsey was a perfect angel. She was awake and enjoying all of the animals from her stroller. In the gorilla exhibit I took her out and held her up so she could see them. She just laughed and laughed. Apparently the gorillas were a big his with her. I am strongly considering getting a zoo pass. It is $50 and it is good for the whole year. It will also get someone in free with me. That definately beats $11 dollars a time.
This weather also makes me realize how much I want to landscape my yard. I mean, all in all we have an ok yard but I would just like to go over the top. Nice little shrubs, mulch gardens, colorful flowers, you name it..... Ok to be honest it probably wont happen but I sure would like it to. I have been wanting to get into gardening recently. But with our work, our small group, friends, family, church events,scrapbooking, book reading...Im not sure if I have the time to fit it in. Not to mention attempting to garden with a small child seems near impossible to me. Although we do have a good friend who does a great job with it. (You give me hope Mandie :))
So.....because it is such a perfect day out, I think Kinsey and I will take her stroller and go for a walk at the park. Then after that perhaps I will spread a blanket under a nice shade tree and read a book while she naps. You must understand that this is my ideal of what will happen today. In all actuality I am the mother of a 3 and a half month old and I am sure hungry cries, blowouts and fussiness will actually dictate what we do today!!!
Have a GREAT Tuesday all!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment