Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter

I know I know. Im a little behind here. This is all about EASTER!! We had such a great day. I was able to get the day off of work and looked forward to this day for a long time. Im not sure why but I was really overly excited for Kinsey to celebrate her first easter. Perhaps because it is really the first holiday we have spent with her. Anyways we started the day out by going to church. Many of our good friends were there and Kinsey spent the service in the nursery. She does this each Sunday and seems to enjoy seeing her friends. We then had lunch at our good friends house. There were three of us couples there and we had such a great time. The Smiths and Kunkels are some of our best friends and we could just not be luckier to have them in our lives. After lunch we went outside and soaked up some sun on a blanket.
After that we went back to our house. I had prepared a bunch of snack food and we had my brother and his girlfriend along with my parents over. The boys played horseshoes out back and us girls just chatted and snacked inside. What an absolutely perfect day. I cant wait to celebrate many more easters with Kinsey in our lives.





0 comments:

Post a Comment