Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What a busy weekend

We had such a fun weekend! I know it is already Wednesday and I should have already blogged about last weekend but I have a month old, forgive me. 
On Saturday Josh and I took Kinsey on a date to one our most favorite placesOld Mill Tasty Shop. I just love that place. Its an old fashioned soda place and they have the best milkshakes. We then went on a long walk around old town. Its quite different to see it during the day. In my old, childless days we would go to the bars there. Now things are much different. We walked for probably 2 hours. We then had a mini photo shoot in a really cool park down there.
Here are some pics:



Kinsey just woke up from her nap so I will continue about our Sunday Funday next:
Bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment